Freedom is an art Barcelona prides itself on its artists and architects. The City has a singular...Read More
Author: Steve and Dawn
Being locked down sucks. Being locked out is coercion. “Homey don’t play dat,” as the old saying goes.Read More
Well, we made it. What was supposed to be an 8 hour drive turned into a 10+ hour drive because of construction and what we suspect was a pretty messy accident. Thick fog had accompanied us from Rimini clear over to Monaco. Travel is always a challenge. At least in a car, missed connections aren’t a concern.Read More
The Locked Out and Locked Down Blues It’s been a rough two years, hasn’t it? Here in Italy, they have a tyrant masquerading as a Prime Minister. It just keeps getting worse. Especially as many countries are now opening up. You...Read More
- Hello world!
- How we did it
- Our first few days
- Our first walkabouts
- Meet Arfy
- This looks interesting
- Why a car?
- Caverna di Rolland
- Going to get Rolland
- Look! There it is!
- Rain, Castles, and Goulash
- Takin’ that ride to nowhere. We’ll take that ride.
- We’re on the Road to Nowhere. Now we lost our guide.
- What a ride. What a ride.
- We’re on the road to paradise
- My process
- A country drive
- What is going on?!?
- The Locked Out and Locked Down Blues
- Time to Celebrate
- A Lazy Day to Top Off a Grand Gala
- Cars in Monaco
- Well we’ve never been to Spain but we kinda like the freedom
- Art, hats and sore backs
- Freedom is an art
- You never bark alone in Barc-e-lona